Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lagoon!







At this point Brynly is still deciding if she even likes the rides or not.














At Pioneer Village after a wet and wild Rattlesnake Rapid experience.






When we first walked in Jaxon thought this was the water rides.
















You can't go wrong when you take your kids to Lagoon, but if you bring Grandma Sally, Kade and Jessica, Kelsey and Brady, your guaranteed a wild and crazy Lagoon experience. We had a blast a Lagoon, I'm sad we didn't have time for Lagoona Beach, but by the time 5:00 rolled around we were exhausted and ready to go home. The next time we go Phil and I are determined to stay until Lagoon closes. This first time was our warm-up. Jaxon and Brynly loved the rides (well Jaxon more the Brynly). Brynly was indecisive on a few, I think next year she'll be ready. Brady and Kelsey got Grandma Sally to go on Wicked (I'm impressed). I'm pretty sure I heard Grandma swearing throughout the whole ride, Wicked lives up to it's name. The poor kids that sat in front of us (me, Phil, Kelsey,Brady) I'm sure their ears were burning by the time we were through with the ride. Jessica, Brady and I tried our nerves out on The Rocket, and I'm pretty sure my stomach has not returned to it's normal place yet. Jaxon and Brynly even tried out the Haunted House. Brynly came out crying and Jaxon made it through un-traumatized, and they even slept through the night with no nightmares. I'm sure we'll be heading back to Lagoon in the near future (hopefully with Grandpa Brooks next time).









1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you actually had your camera with you!! You got some good pics. We need to go again.

    ReplyDelete