Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another Successful Tarbet Family Reunion!


Jaxon took over the picture taking for Grandma Sally

I love Bryn's facial expressions coming off the slide











Another great Brynly expression





This is before Grandpa Brooks and Brynly sunk to the bottom






This is them coming up after some quality time at the bottom of the pool







Another successful Tarbet Family Reunion has come and gone. Jaxon and Brynly look forward to "swimming and slip and sliding" at the pool every year. This year Grandpa Brooks and Grandma Sally graced us with their presence in the pool and even put on the swimming suits. We even got Grandpa in the pool and on the slide! Grandpa had a hard time making it down the slide and he and Brynly even spent some time at the bottom of the slide pool for a few seconds while Grandpa tried to get his footing. I wish I had caught that on camera, it was hilarious! Jessica brought Molly into the pool and I did my homework and looked around, studied all the babies there and came to the conclusion that Molly was hands down, no argument, the cutest baby there. Jaxon and Brynly agree. I thought we had worn the kids down pretty well by the end of the day, but it turns out that Phil and I were the ones worn down. I have a feeling I'm going to have to get used to it, because Phil and I were informed on the way home that there will be plenty of pool visits in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment