Saturday, June 13, 2009

I think I've died and gone to Heaven!!!!







I couldn't believe my eyes today when I walked outside and seen Phil washing our vehicles. I still can't believe it, so I had to take pictures. I've always been the car washer. Phil's definition of "washing the car" and my definition are two totally different things. He thinks spraying it down with the hose and then driving down the road really fast(to dry it off) is an adequate job. Myself on the other hand, I like actual soap and using a towel, and yes, even breaking out the vacuum. So today when the bucket was filled with soap and he had Jaxon run into the house to get towels I didn't know what was happening. So this blog goes to my husband, who now officially gets the title of "Car Wash Master". Congratulations!!

2 comments:

  1. ya go ahead and keep washing that car, it's only going to rain for the next week. I bet it'll magically stay clean for ya though.

    ReplyDelete