Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Christmas List.......

I thought it would be a good idea for me to make a Christmas list this year! Why should Jaxon and Brynly get all the fun? So here we go.....

1. I would like our dog to quite using to garage for his own personal bathroom.
2. I would like my driveway and sidewalk to magically melt the snow every time it storms so I don't have to keep shoveling the driveway.
3. Would it be too much to ask to get a new Edward in the Twilight movies?
4. I would love to take Jaxon and Brynly down to see the lights at Temple Square.
5. I the 49'ers to make it to the playoffs!!! Dammit
6. I would there to be more construction in Cache Valley so Phil doesn't have to travel four hours away for work.
7. How about a hot tub and a home theater?


Seriously, all I want is for everyone, wherever they may be this year, to have a good holiday season......and cheer for the 49'ers!!!

P.S. Phil looked worried when I gave him my Christmas list. (:

3 comments:

  1. I don't think that your list is too terribly unreasonable except for that rediculous part about the 49ers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so confused. I thought you guys liked the Broncos. Ditto on the Edward comment. Rob Pattinson is just gross. Oh, and rich people have heated driveways, maybe you guys could get lucky with the lottery at La Tienda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your actually right Christina, all of my family are Bronco fans, except me. I've always been a 49'er fan since the days of Joe Montana. Good idea on the lottery, I'm going to go give that try!

    ReplyDelete