Thursday, January 14, 2010

Officially Un-motivated

I apologize for my lack of posting as of late but my motivation has left me.  I call it writers block.....and Phil just rolls his eyes.  So call it what you want but it might be a while before my motivation returns.  I don't know what happened, or where went, but it's gone.  It could be the fact that every time I sit down at my computer, my kids suddenly appear on my lap wanting to play games.  Their like dogs they can sense when I'm on the computer. 


So for now, here are some pictures of the holiday's since I can't seem to be able to blog about anything.  Hopefully I will go find my "inner blogger" and be healed from this. 







I call these the "botox smiles"

Isn't Andy beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I think you can chalk it up to the winter blahs. My mom said it's cold and the inversion has set in. My least favorite part of Cache Valley living. I enjoy just seeing pictures of your kids if that's all your brain can produce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of your kids out playing in the snow. And your puppy is sure looking bigger now.

    ReplyDelete