Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jack the "free-loader"

A couple of weeks ago I kept hearing this weird noise at night in our house. I would tell Phil that I thought there was a frog in our house (as weird as that sounds) and he basically just laughed and told me I was crazy. So for about a week I went through life wondering if I was developing some kind of mental disorder. Then finally my suspicions were confirmed. One morning I found a little frog just relaxing on my wall down stairs ( I could still have a mental disorder though). I'm pretty sure it was sun-bathing. I got a jar and had Jaxon and Brynly help me catch it. For the next few hours Jaxon and Brynly tortured it over and over by shaking the bottle and talking to it. They named it "Jack" and fed it a fly (which it didn't eat). By that time I started to feel sorry for the poor frog and told Jax and Bryn that we should probably set if free. Surprisingly they were both OK with it, so while we waited for the bus to come Jax and Bryn said their goodbye's and we let Jack go. After that traumatic experience with the Foster children I don't think we'll ever catch Jack free-loading in our house again. Here's some pics of Jack and some other random pictures.




Lunch time chips and salsa and yes Brynly is naked
Did I forget to mention that soda usually takes the place of milk.

Jax and Bryn kissing Jack goodbye


Jack's last name is Foster according to the kids so I now have 3 kids



A really blurry pic of Jack




2 comments:

  1. I love to read your blog. It always makes me laugh. Such great stories and your life is so entertaining with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure glad you took care of that problem--frogs can be very expensive! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete